.all good things must come to an end... but there are pleanty more where they came from.

.all good things must come to an end... but there are pleanty more where they came from.
i descovered that you can't alway go around, sometimes you have to go through...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

But why?

That is the question I pose.
Why, why is Georgia kay so goodlooking?
Why is she like an angel?
why is she so perfect?
I wonder, oh how I wonder, is there ever a time where i can be as cool as she?
Maybe, maybe, that day will come.
But until then, i can only be satisfied by simply knowing her.




sophs a babe.
just sayin', appreciate her real good, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.the world is my playground.

.the world is my playground.
i discovered that its the littlle things in life that make it so special.