.all good things must come to an end... but there are pleanty more where they came from.

.all good things must come to an end... but there are pleanty more where they came from.
i descovered that you can't alway go around, sometimes you have to go through...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

through the lines of the cheap venetian blinds


















this is sarah
on sophie's blog
wondering when she'll find this.
ah sophie
when you do find this
which is most likely next month
next year
most likely sometime in the next decade knowing you.
i just wanted to say
your dog is cute
the spa is hot
the wooden table is reminding me of the dinner parties
the music is reminding me of the roadtrip
i've drunk too much lemonade
and the wifi is only available if i sit sideways...

farewell sopha, you're welcome to join my dance crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.the world is my playground.

.the world is my playground.
i discovered that its the littlle things in life that make it so special.